Mission & Vision
Recommendations for Managing Your Business While Surviving a Pandemic
Our Core Values
Seek To Serve
We define success by serving our clients well, not just completing tasks.
Embrace Every Detail
We know that every detail matters because collectively they accurately tell our clients’ financial story.
We own the responsibility to provide proactive solutions to our clients.
We are committed to clear and consistent communication because our clients deserve transparency.
(Organizational Health & Growth)
We are constantly adapting, improving, and innovating processes to help our clients scale with confidence.
90 Day Mission/Vision
Step 1: Outline Cash Needs
- Fixed – Rent & Utilities, Insurance, Advertising, Loan Payments
- Variable – Salaries, Supplies, Merchant Fees
- Discretionary – Meals, Travel, Equipment Purchases
- Fixed – Mortgage, Utilities, Insurance, Loan Payments
- Variable – Groceries, Fuel, Clothing
- Discretionary – Entertainment, Travel, Hobbies, Dining Out
Step 2: Consider Cash Sources
- Cash Holdings
- Loans – Business LOC, Home Equity LOC, Unsecured LOC, 401(k) Loan
- Accessing non-cash accounts – 401(k), HSA, 529 Plan, Roth IRA
- Personal Stock Brokerage Accounts
- Decrease Tax Payments
- Defer Loan Payments
Step 3: Determine Priorities
- Necessary Business Expenses
- Necessary Personal Expenses
- Tax Extension Payments
- 1st Quarter Tax Payment
- IRA Funding
- Qualified Retirement Plan Funding
- Working capital available upon reopening business
- 2nd Quarter Tax Payment
Peace of mind comes from preparation and confidence in a well constructed plan
In times of uncertainty, financial security will offer you and your family what it needs to breathe deeply and enjoy this period where we are afforded extra time together.