- Reconciliations and standard reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, A/R and A/P aging) by the 15th of the following month.
- Everything in Compliance plus Payroll, A/R and A/P management using an approval process. Sales Tax reporting.
- Budgeting is the process of allocating finite resources to the prioritized needs of an organization or business.
- Dashboard Analytics, KPIs, and Forecasting. Fractional CFO involvement with focus on Strategic Plan.
Fractional CFO Services
- Data room analysis for possible acquisitions
- Detail Cash Flow analysis
- EBITDA add back analysis
- Customer level data analytics
- Competitor and potential acquisition analysis
- Other strategic analysis
QuickBooks Desktop Conversion to QBO
- Converting from QuickBooks desktop or establishing books on financial software for the first time
Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Dedicated Staff Accountant
- Reconciled accounts in a timely manner
- Close books and Standard Report (P&L, Balance Sheet, A/R aging, A/P aging) by 15th of the following month
- Liase with your CPA on tax issues
- 24 Hour response time to inquiries (most responses within a couple hours)
- Management reports for bankers/investors as needed
- Access by phone/email/text during business hours
- Scheduled phone meetings upon request
- Client portal to receive/upload secure files·
- Sales Tax Returns
- Franchise Tax Returns
- Federal and State Tax Returns
- Payroll 940/941
Ready to find out more?
Schedule your free consultation today!
We are not a CPA firm. However, we work with and can recommend a CPA firm for your business.
2121 Lohman’s Crossing Ste 504, #674 Austin, TX 78734